Monday, October 19, 2015

Google Goodness

For Staff:



Last week, I was asked to do a workshop on using Google for Education.  As Google is really big(!!), I exhibited how I use many of the Google Apps, then let participants play with whatever tool they found interesting.  If you missed it, not to worry.  You can view my presentation here: Google Sandbox Presentation.  You will need to be logged in to your wwsu account.  Also you can visit the website I designed for this showcase (Again, need to be logged into your wwsu account): My Life According to Google.  Feel free to ask me any questions or get some help using any of these tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving Thinglinks

Who were the pilgrims? Who were the Wampanoag? Thanksgiving Growing Food Building a Home What to Wear ...