Mrs. Wood's Multiple Intelligences


  1. In which intelligence are you the strongest? Intrapersonal (Self Smart)

  1. How can you use this type of smarts to help you get stronger in other intelligences? I can do some dancing to express how I feel to help with my body smarts. I can write my autobiography to help with my word smarts. I can volunteer for an organization that I'm passionate about to help build by people smarts.

  1. In which intelligence are you the weakest? Kinesthetic (Body Smart)

  1. In what ways can you improve this type of smarts?  I can do a solo sport like swimming or running.

  1. BONUS:  What careers could you explore based on your strengths? comedian, film maker, philosopher, researcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Drive for Louisiana School

It's Slime to Read Week

How to embed your Adobe Spark Video in your website