Friday, April 7, 2017

It's Slime to Read Week



Last Thursday, March 30, the Moretown Student Book Committee launched a school wide challenge to read 15,000 pages.  I thought that this was going to be an ambitious venture, but our students sure proved me wrong. Well, my socks are totally blown right off!!  Moretown School read at least 33,847 pages in one week!!  The sweet reward?  Mr. Pierson got slimed!  Students eagerly awaited this moment.  Excitement was high and the slime was gooey!

video


Thank you Mr. Pierson for being such a good sport!

Some other highlights from the week:

Whole School Read!

Fancy Bookmarks!


Trivia:
Do you know the answer to these questions? 

Mystery Reader:  Murphy the Moose!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Assessment and Technology Infographic

Here is an infographic I created to summarize what I learned in a class this summer: